thinkSMALL Child Protection Strategy:
Mobilizing The Local Community
1. Mobilizing Teams To Protect Children
• Delivery: Interactive workshop with PowerPoint presentation for local teams. (1 day)
• Purpose: thinkSMALL trains local organizations to understand and make commitments to protect children from traffickers, exploitation and abuse.
2. Respecting Child's Rights
• Delivery: Interactive workshop with PowerPoint presentation for church leaders (1 day)
• Purpose: thinkSMALL trains local organizations to understand the Rights of Children (compatible with the key elements of the United Nation’s CRC).
3. Child Empowerment Training
• Delivery: Interactive PowerPoint and Video for organizations and parents (1 Day)
• Purpose: thinkSMALL trains organizations and parents how to train children to understand abuse, identify and report potential or current traffickers and abusers within and outside of families (includes internet safety training).
(Source: Local Thai sources, CEOP UK, thinkSMALL Foundation)